How To Be a Successful Fundraiser
Jill Ritchie shares her decades of experience in successfully raising over R2billion for South African non-profit organisations. This senior level update forum is aimed at experienced fundraisers, non-profit organisations' CEOs and board directors. However, people new to both fundraising and the non-profit sector are not excluded and will have the added benefit of networking with and learning from the collective experience of those present.
Topics covered include:
- What makes a good fundraiser?
- Broadening the funding base
- Surviving in a poor economy
- Donor research
- The Lottery: an update
- BEE benefits to NPOs
- Are events worth the hassle?
- Attitude – vital in fundraising
- Foreign fundraising – the facts
- Making the ask
- Nurturing donors
- Cause related marketing
- Why monitoring and evaluation are so critical
- Social entrepreneurship