Ongoing Oversight Service
Papillon’s ongoing oversight of fundraising and marketing service ensures that non-profits have:
- Specialist advisors as part of the team, but at a nominal cost
- Jill and the team constantly ‘looking out’ for funding, marketing and other opportunities
- Ongoing input of ideas and support
- Ongoing objective advice without having to spend time and money briefing new consultants
- Advice on both local and international funding and support
A one-off fee of is charged to assess/analyse the organisation, its past and current funding streams, projects, budgets, fundraising and marketing materials as well as its strengths and challenges. The capacity of the funding and marketing team is also assessed during this process.
Thereafter, a low monthly fee ensures ongoing oversight, advice and guidance of fundraising, marketing, PR and financial sustainability of the organisation.
Papillon’s Oversight Service is not:
- The same as mentoring as offered via either Papillon’s structured One-on-one Mentoring or Group Mentoring services
- Fundraising for an organisation
- Writing or editing documents for an organisation
This service is limited to five hours of consultancy time with a Papillon team member each month (which time can be ‘banked’ and rolled over if not used and is not lost).
Two staff members or volunteers from organisations contracting this service may attend any of Papillon’s training courses at no charge.
Staff members or volunteers from organisations contracting this service will have preferential free booking facilities for Papillon webinars.
Organisations participating in Papillon’s Ongoing Oversight Service receive discounts on purchases of Papillon Press publications.
'Thanks to Jill’s guidance and input, our application for funds to purchase a bus succeeded.'
Len Pothier, Chairman, Dominican-Grimley School for the Deaf