Small Group Mentoring
In response to requests for more affordable mentoring, Papillon Consultancy offers fundraising, marketing and financial sustainability mentoring and coaching to small groups from different organisations. This cost-saving initiative also enables the additional input and benefits of peer learning, support and review. A lower fee is charged monthly based on one mentee. A one-off enrolment fee applies.
- Mentoring begins on stipulated dates
- Twelve months are ideal – minimum of six months
- Structured access to mentors
- Ten hours per month (can be ‘banked’ if not used but not due to missing structured sessions)
- Free unlimited attendance at any Papillon training sessions countrywide
- Colleagues receive substantial discounts to training sessions
- Discounts on Papillon Press publications
- Unlimited free participation in webinars with referential booking, including for colleagues.