Raise your profile
By Jenny Handley
Recognising the interconnectedness of the brand of a business or NPO, Jenny Handley focuses throughout this excellent book on the personal branding of the people within companies and NPOs.
She explains the purpose of raising one’s own profile and how to do so. This book is essentially about raising the brand or profile of an individual. That way, they will stand out, and attract consulting clients and job offers. Also, by raising the personal brand of a not-for-profit’s chairman, CEO or fundraiser, he or she will attract more support to their organisation.
Handling the Media
By Jo Pearson
This QuickGuide will give you a comprehensive understanding of how the media works and how to prepare yourself to deal with television, radio and print.Includes:
- Understanding What Makes News
- Being Media Ready
- Who Should Speak to the Media – and When?
- Getting The Right Message Across
- How to Prepare for an Interview
- The Media Statement or Media Conference
- Crisis Management Checklist