Papillon’s most popular service! Papillon Press and Consultancy has been, quite literally, kick-starting the corporate, trust and foreign fundraising for South African NPOs for over 20 years. This service has rapidly re-invigorated the funding and fundraising efforts for numerous organisations. In this process, Papillon Press and Consultancy’s senior team of researchers, NPO marketing experts and highly skilled and experienced fundraising proposal writers, overseen by Jill Ritchie, will:
- Evaluate/audit your funding sources to date
- Analyse your written materials (pamphlets, proposals, application forms and budgets)
- Advise on existing marketing practices and methods (publicity, website, and use of social networking)
- Help you to identify projects if necessary (as most donors only fund projects)
- Ensure that your budgets are laid out in formats preferred by donors
- Edit or rewrite a proposal per project
- Edit or rewrite a letter per project
- Apply marketing principles to designing eye-catching cover pages for all document submissions
- Carry out a customised donor research exercise to identify potential donors for your organisation with a motivation as to why each donor was suggested
- If required/appropriate, adapt all fundraising materials for foreign donors (Papillon Press and Consultancy has an office in the UK and remains in close contact with Northern donors).
- Where appropriate, advise on and assist with inexpensive foreign registrations in order to comply with USA and UK donors’ tax requirements.
Back to Services Offered.